LIMITED FURNITURE WARRANTY
- The warranty is limited to the original purchaser with a receipt, starting from the original date of possession, and does not renew with warranty claim exchanges.
- Mattress defects are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, but is void if any stains are present. See factory warranty for terms and conditions and ask a salesperson about our quality mattress protectors.
- Visible surface damage (scratches, nicks, tears, etc.) is not covered under this warranty unless reported within seven (7) days of receipt. SafeGuard furniture protection for accidental damage is available prior to taking possession of the furniture. Ask a salesperson for details.
- Doria's Furniture is not responsible for visible surface damage to product that has been picked up from our service center unless it is noted at the original time of pickup.
- The warranty is void if Doria's Furniture determines the furniture damage was caused by abuse, negligence, accident, or if used for purposes other than those intended, such as commercial use. Any item being replaced as a result of a warranty claim is subject to inspection and may not be eligible for exchange if the item shows signs of, but not limited to, pet damage, excessive stains or odors.
- This warranty excludes: modifications to furniture, fabric fading, fabric pulling, normal wear and tear and “as-is” merchandise.
- Any merchandise that is moved out of our service area will be the responsibility of the customer to transport back to the nearest service center for warranty evaluation.
- The above stated warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective product at the option of Doria's Furniture. Any damage for breach of warranty due to consequential losses to property other than the defective product is expressly excluded. All implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written warranty. This is the exclusive express warranty. Any and all other statements or express warranties are specifically denied.